Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's nice to unwind once in a while.

After days of studying, I found a rather strange email in my mailbox.

An invitation to a party at my lecturer's place.

O_o

Oh well. Free food, is free food. Hehe.

It's basically a party to thank us all for the EKKA work, and I met some of the nice coworkers, as well as some new people I've not met.

However, due to my location out in the middle of (close to) nowhere, I had to arrive a full hour early, or risk coming in late.

So I ended up helping out in the kitchen, where they were making lots of finger food, such as fruits, pizzas and pies.

Still, if you thought that a lecturer's party is "boring"...

...You're wrong.

With alchol flowing freely, even a lecturer's party can be rather loose.

...

I shall not go into the details, but it's nothing offensive.

Still, it's a blast of a time, where I had a little too much to drink as I treated the Champagne like water at times (it is a very very good one).

But one thing I must say...

Lecturers, especially since mine is a Senior Lecturer, lives very very very well...

---

The packages finally arrived. :D

Thanks! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home